Capoon’s Bay Hideaway is the upper level of a tranquil and luxurious two-unit house nestled in the lush hills of Capoon’s Bay, Tortola. It overlooks the ivory beaches and sapphire seas of Capoon’s Bay and Little Apple Bay, with the Isle of Jost Van Dyke glistening in the distance.
While on your private balcony, enjoy spectacular ocean views, verdant green hillsides and supple sea breezes. This is truly one of the most alluring settlings in the Caribbean.
- We can arrange your vehicle rentals, day sails, trips to other islands, scuba, massage service, etc. (Just ask)
- We can have a taxi meet and greet you at the airport. Please advise.
- Restaurants, beach bars and beaches are less than a two-minute drive or a 10-minute walk from The Hideaway.
- To enter the British Virgin Islands, immigration requires that a passport be presented.
- U.S. currency is the only form of currency used in the British Virgin Islands.